Are you good with skin care and have a habit of giving informed advice on which skin care products people should use? If so, then an Aesthetics course may be for you. Aestheticians are skin care specialists who work in the beauty, medical or fashion industries, providing facials, hair removal, exfoliation, and even makeup or skin formula application tips.
Interested in Aesthetics Courses?
Brighter Monday Learning offers several Aesthetics courses to enrol in. Enrol and build your competence in skin care. Your role will include performing a variety of facial and body procedures intended to increase, improve or maintain the appearance and health of human skin.
Career options and possible career trajectory
- Exudes a keen interest in Aesthetic
- Embraces a holistic approach to appearance improvemen
- Appreciates and harnesses the benefits of operating as part of a tea
- Welcomes new technologies and treatment
- Has an inquiring mindset with an appetite for learning and personal growth
Skills to learn next