Jewellery Making Courses
Have a keen interest in Jewellery and how it’s made? Jewellery Making courses will allow you to explore simple to complex jewellery manufacturing techniques and principles with a view to creating pieces of jewellery. Through exercises and projects, you will be taught sawing, piercing, filing, soldering, bending, sanding, polishing and stone setting.
Interested in Jewellery Making Courses?
Brighter Monday Learning offers several Jewellery Making courses to enrol in. Enrol and build your competence in the manufacture of fashion accessories using precious metal and other materials.
Career options and possible career trajectory
- Comprehension of procedures for checking and maintaining specialist individual tools and shared workshop tools and machine
- Safe operation and maintenance of shared workshop machines and individual tool
- Comprehension of procedures for the secure storage of jewellery and material
- Comprehension of the risks attached to the use of natural and propane gas, oxygen, electricity, acid, and chemical product
- Ability to provide expert advice and guidance on jewellery manufacturing techniques for a specific design proposal
Skills to learn next