ABOUT EKURHULENI EAST COLLEGE
The College was established in terms of the Further Education and Training Act, Act No. 98 of 1998 and declared as such by Members of the Executive Council for Education (Gauteng Province) in terms of a Provincial Gazette Extraordinary (dated 7 December 2001).
The College came about as a merger of individual technical colleges that had all existed for about twenty years. These were Benoni, Brakpan, Daveyton (former Isidingo), Springs and Kwa-Thema (former Tlamoha) Technical Colleges. The merger brought together diverse skills and talents, resources and leadership, culminating in a mega force in the Further Education and Training arena
EKURHULENI EAST COLLEGE LOCATION
Sam Ngema Rd. Kwa-Thema Springs, Private Bag X79 Springs 1560