ABOUT HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATORS AND TRAINERS
Our vision is to be a promoter and facilitator in the development and improvement of the skills profile of the sector's workforce in order to benefit employers, workers and employees in the country.
We hold as our mission, the promotion, facilitation and development of skills, training and development of:
- the skill levels of employees and workers,
- a healthy balance between supply and demand in the labour market,
- a diverse, flexible route for initial and in-service education and training,
- a variety of jobs available,
- the quality of education and training,
- the skills learned are efficiently administered,
- transparency and fair conduct of trainees,
- internal and external communication in order to advance national human resource and skills development,
- dialogue and interaction between public and private entities in the heavy machine operators with regard to skills transfer and training, and
- employers, workers and employees in the sector benefit from quality training, higher productivity and harmonious mutual dependencies.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATORS AND TRAINERS LOCATION
Corner Commissioner and Von Weilligh Opp Carlton Centre Klamson Towers 3 Floor, Bramfischer Drive. Johannesburg
Box Johannesburg Gauteng