This three year Bachelor of Policing Practice Degree is aimed at students who are interested in pursuing management careers within the field of Safety in Society. This distance learning programme has been designed to reflect the demand within the policing environment for officials who can perform managerial and leadership functions and who have in-depth knowledge and skills of organisational procedures within the law enforcement environment. The level of flexibility within the range of electives will allow students to pursue further specialisation within the sector.
When in the profession of the law enforcement sector and you are motivated to perform managerial and/or leadership functions and looking to dedicate your life to a challenging job that you can be proud of, then this programme will enhance your skills and capabilities so you can thrive in this very exciting and meaningful career.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Policing Practice Degree, students should be able to:
- Apply management principles in the safety in society environment.
- Apply crime prevention management.
- Apply interpersonal skills in a law enforcement environment.
- Engage and interact effectively with various stakeholders in the criminal justice system.
Bachelor of Policing Practice
What jobs will I qualify for?
The Bachelor of Policing Practice qualification will enhance student skills for a number of careers including:
- Police Officer
- Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer
- Field Investigation Officer